Construction: September 17 - 19; Dismantling: September 21 - 22 More details in the following.
Regular construction & dismantling times:
|Construction period begins:||Construction period ends:|
|Sunday, September 17, 2023, 6:00 AM (CET)||Tuesday, September 19, 2023, 8:00 PM (CET)|
|Dismantling Period begins:||Dismantling Period ends:|
|Thursday, Sept 21, 2023 from 5:30 PM (CET)||Friday, Sept 22, 2023 at midnight (CET)|
Upon request, Koelnmesse can permit stand construction to begin earlier. Early stand construction costs the following amounts per stand area from Friday, September 15, 2023 (from 8:00 AM):
- per day 980,00 € (6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- per night 720,00 € (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
Upon request, Koelnmesse can permit the dismantling period to be extended
until midnight on Saturday, September 23, 2023. This extension costs:
- 980,00 € per day (6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- 720,00 € per night (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
For more information on how to apply for an early build-up or extended dismantling, click here.
Don't want to miss out on helpful tips and important information for exhibitors? Then sign up here for our Expo newsletter.
Additional information about the construction
- Work that produces large amounts of dust must cease by 6:00 PM on Tuesday, September 19, 2023.
- All of the aisles must be completely clear by 6:00 PM on Tuesday, September 19, 2023.
- The storage of material is also considered to be construction.
- The halls will be open around the clock during the construction period.
- For each violation the Koelnmesse is entitled to impose a penalty for breach of contract of up to €5,000.00.
- In general, vehicles will be granted access to the grounds until 5:00 PM on the last day of construction September 19, 2023.
Additional information about dismantling
- The storage of material is also considered to be dismantling.
- The halls will be open around the clock during the dismantling period.
- Dismantling may not begin before 5:30 PM on September 21, 2023.